NEW: at mountain station Speikboden
Rapid Ride on two Runners
Enjoy the unparalleled tobogganing experience in Ahrntal, a winter landscape that satisfies every desire with over 48.5km of toboggan runs. Whether in daylight or under the stars, tobogganing is perfect for the entire family and promises an exciting mix of thrill and nature.
Our toboggan runs wind through breathtaking landscapes, offering cozy stopovers in rustic huts along the way. And with our efficient ascent facilities, you'll be back at the top in no time, ready for the next descent.
Experience our special tobogganing events as well: Every Wednesday afternoon, we conduct a guided toboggan ride on South Tyrol's longest toboggan run from Speikboden to Luttach, and every Tuesday evening, you can experience the evening sky while night tobogganing at Klausberg.
Alternatively, our year-round open Alpine Coaster “Klausberg-Flitzer”, a toboggan run on rails, offers a unique tobogganing experience.
Tobogganing in Ahrntal is more than just fun; it's an adventure you shouldn't miss!
- Klausberg | total 12.8km toboggan runs
- Speikboden | total 18.2km toboggan runs
- Prettau | total 6km toboggan runs
- Weißenbach | total 7km toboggan runs
- Mühlwald | total 4.5km toboggan runs
Special highlights for tobogganers:
– Guided toboggan descent on South Tyrol's longest toboggan run (Speikboden – Luttach): Every Wednesday afternoon
– Night tobogganing at Klausberg every Tuesday evening.