Conditions of sale during Summer
➡️ Children: Under 7.99 years - FREE
➡️ Juniors: 8 - 15.99 years
➡️ Adults: 16 years and older
- Children under 8 years ride for free. Children under 16 years pay child rates.
- By accepting the ticket for the minor child, the adult recipient confirms that they are aware of the passenger regulations and fully accept them, take responsibility for the child's use of the facilities, and ensure that the child uses the facilities under direct supervision.
- Discounts are only granted upon presentation of a disability ID: 15% discount off the list price.
- Any kind of discounts will only be granted upon presentation of a valid ID. Self-declarations will not be accepted. The person interested in the discount must be present at the ticket office.
- Group discounts for 15 or more people are available upon request. No additional discounts or free tickets are granted on any special offers.
- The ticket is a personal document. It is neither transferable nor exchangeable. To ensure that the ticket is assigned to a person, the ski pass system automatically captures photos each time you access a ski lift. These photos are automatically deleted after the ski pass's validity expires. There is no option to shorten or extend the validity period of purchased tickets. Lost, stolen, intentionally damaged, or revoked tickets will not be refunded or replaced. In case of misuse, the ticket can be canceled. Civil and criminal legal actions are reserved.
- The ticket is only valid during normal operating hours. A separate ticket is required for Klausberg by Night.
- In case of travel bans, quarantine, illness, or other reasons related to a pandemic/epidemic, unused tickets and single trips, as well as unredeemed bookings, will be refunded upon request at 100%.
- If, due to a pandemic/epidemic, all ski and hiking area lifts in Speikboden and Klausberg are simultaneously closed on one or more days, a refund for already paid tickets or single trips is provided upon request as follows:
- Unused tickets and single trips are refunded at 100%.
- Tickets lose their validity upon refund.
- Annual passes are not eligible for refunds. Instead, the validity of the pass is automatically extended for the number of days when the lifts were closed due to a pandemic/epidemic.
PRICES AND PRIVACY
- The ticket complies with the tax receipt regulations (Decree of June 30, 1992).
- The use of ski passes assumes knowledge and acceptance of the sales conditions.
- The information required by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 is available at the ski pass office and listed on the website. In accordance with Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the ski pass buyer consents to the use of personal data for marketing purposes.