Simple and convenient
Security measures Covid-19
We will be happy to inform you about all standards so that nothing stands in the way of a safe winter 2021/22. The legal requirements, conditions and relaxations change again and again. Of course, we immediately adapt our processes to the changes.
We hope for a good cooperation of all, so that the winter 2021/22 will be safe and carefree and look forward to welcoming you as guests in the Skiworld Ahrntal.
Package of measures for your safe winter vacation:
REGULATION VALID FROM 10th January 2022:
Guests with a valid Super Green Pass (EU Digital COVID Certificate) are permitted to use cable cars and lifts. In order to obtain this kind of the EU Digital COVID Certificate, one of the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- Recovery from Covid-19
- Having completed the vaccination cycle
- First vaccination against the coronavirus (the Super Green Pass is issued 15 days after receiving the first vaccination)
- Children under 12 years do not need any kind of Green Pass (EU Digital COVID Certificate) or test
REGULATION VALID FROM 1st April 2022:
Use of the cable cars and lifts without Covid certificate. The FFP2 mask requirement in the lifts remains in place.
- A FFP2 mask is required for children up to 12 years in all lifts. Children 6 years and older need at least one surgical mask.
- Please keep a safe distance of 1 metre to others
- We recommend that you buy your ski pass online
- Observe instruction signs
- Hand disinfection facilities have been installed at our lifts and in the alpine huts and restaurants
- Surface and room disinfection measures are carried out daily in the ski rental shops, ski depots and in WC facilities
- Our employees are continuously informed about the current Covid 19 measures, trained and wear an FFP2 mask
As specialists for class trips, youth trips and group trips we know the respective requirements on site and together with our partners we pay attention to the compliance with all standards.
We have decided to carefully plan the procedures and rules for the upcoming winter trips 2021/22.