Draw a line!
Decorate the Slope!
There is only one "1st track": Early birds are authorized to try the slopes in the Klausberg ski area first.
Already at 8.00 am the first gondolas are driving towards the snow. For the diligent early risers, a special attraction is waiting: Seize the moment and enjoy an untouched slope. Every Wednesday, guests take part for 31,00€ per person (only with ski pass) and, besides a guided tour, can enjoy also a tasty breakfast at the Kristallalm. Together with ski instructors, you can attempt your first time skiing on one of the most beautiful slopes of the mountain.
- The 1st Track
- Meet & Cheese Speikboden
- The White Carpet
- Tobogganing at Speikboden
- Night Tobogganing
- Night skiing
- Winter Sunrise Speikboden
- Ski Tours
- Sauna on the slope
- Mountain Breakfast Kristallalm
- Guided snowshoe hike at Speikboden
- Fondue Evening at the Kristallalm
- Guided tour through the ropeway technology
- Gondelaperitif Speikboden